Original: 【進撃】ラクガキ詰め合わせ | きさら [pixiv]
Happy 71st birthday, Macca! (June 18, 1942)
I’ve been seeing a lot of Animal Crossing giveaways recently and I want to participate!
This time around I will be having a mixed video game and Studio Ghibli giveaway for all of you.
- A brand new copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf!
We’ve all been waiting for this game for what, two years now? In hopes of the anticipation being worth it, I’d like to give away a copy to one of you lucky bloggers.
- This cute blue Totoro wallet!
It has tons of space, including a zippered compartment with two pockets.
- Brand new copies of Rune Factory Frontier and Harvest Moon Animal Parade!
These are both two of my favorite games/series. For some reason I have two copies of each and I’d like someone to enjoy them.
- A copy of either Howl’s Moving Castle OR Castle in the Sky.
Again, two of my favorite things in the world!Rules!There are three possible points that you can earn. Doing each of these will earn you one point.
- Liking this post.
- Reblogging this post.
- Follow me (or if you are already following me!).
I always follow back!This way, you don’t HAVE to reblog the post or follow me (though it would be nice!) if you don’t want to, but doing so will increase your chances of winning! If you are chosen and you are indeed following me, I’ll throw something extra in. At the end I count up all the notes and assign each one a number. Afterwards, I go through and personally assign a third number to whoever reblogged/liked the post if they are following me. All of the numbers get thrown into a generator and we have our winner!The giveaway will end on June 22nd, in two weeks time!Good luck to everyone, and thank you all for being such a killer community!NOTE: I already have all of these things in my possession (sans New Leaf, which is coming out tomorrow!). The winner is guaranteed their items!
This Birthday Astrology is pretty darn accurate for me :o
A Leo born on August 11 possesses a great sense of curiosity about life. Often quiet and reserved, these people may seem distant in their personal and professional relationships, yet they are actually sensitive and caring. They have amazing patience and are rarely seen to lose their composure.
Friends and Lovers
August 11 natives have a difficult time making close friends because it’s hard for these people to show or share their deep emotions. They have a similar problem with romance. They are serious about relationships and are unlikely to get involved in casual affairs. Love equals marriage as far as they are concerned.
Children and Family
August 11 people tend to have a lot of emotionally charged issues relating to their childhood and background. Happily, they make good parents. They are able to put aside their own “invasion issues” and allow their own children to have a great deal of freedom.
If August 11 people have problems with their health, it is usually because of emotional issues they are not ready to face. They should seek out a licensed holistic healer who may be able to link the root cause of their ailments to a workable cure.
Career and Finances
These individuals are often drawn to the caring professions such as nursing, therapy, social services, or the clergy. They rarely go into a profession because of its monetary rewards. They enjoy nice surroundings and are not averse to the finer things of life.
Dreams and Goals
August 11 natives need to feel as if the service or friendship they provide to people is as invaluable as breathing. They don’t expect their professional success to come overnight. They meet their goals without personal fanfare.
You should embrace: Intuition, willingness to participate, charm
You should avoid: Emotional boundaries, delays, being too practical
Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- When a bird decided to drop a bomb on my hair in front of my friends. Haha, that’s the first thing I can think of.
What’s your most favorite part of your body?
-My Hands, I love to draw so I can’t imagine life without it, hands also portray a lot of different emotions through various kinds of gestures which I find really interesting.
Do you want to get married? Have kids?
-I would love to, but to be honest, I find it difficult see myself married with kids as of now. I’ve never really had a boyfriend as I’ve always been afraid of commitment—I think of it too seriously haha xD
- 1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
- 2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- 3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
- 4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- 5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- 6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- 7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- 8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
- 9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- 10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
- 11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- 12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- 13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- 14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
- 15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- 16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
- 17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
- 18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
- 19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- 20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
- 22: Which continents have you been on?
- 23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
- 24: Backpacks or satchels?
- 25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
- 26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- 27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
- 28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- 29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
- 30: The latest you've ever slept?
- 31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
- 32: Do you pick at scabs?
- 33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
- 34: How far can you throw a baseball?
- 35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
- 36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
- 37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
- 38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
- 39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
- 40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
- 41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
- 42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
- 43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
- 44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
- 45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
- 46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
- 47: City or nature person?
- 48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
- 49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
- 50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
This would be my second time to Nara since 2009 a.k.a. the year of H1N1, as well as my first ever visit to Japan. Back then, tourists were very scarce, and the locals who were visiting the place were all wearing masks to protect themselves from getting the virus. Everyone except us (and a few…
when the concept art of something looks a thousand times cooler than the final result
I just wanted to thank the whole Tumblr community for being absolutely great and while we do have our ups and downs, I still appreciate the enthusiasm and support that has lightened up my days! I’ve been seeing many giveaways recently and I thought I would just provide more chances.
I can’t provide all that much but I still want to give a chance!
FIRST PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 2 3DS games of their choice! Can be released already or pre-ordered!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire (Amazon, Thinkgeek, etc.)
SECOND PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 3DS game of their choice!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire!
- You can reblog and like! Though please only reblog once since Tumblr only counts it as once!
- Do not use a giveaway blog to reblog this. I will be checking.
- There will be two winners decided through a number randomiser.
- It is NOT necessary to follow me!
- This is an international giveaway! I will be buying the games from your closest Amazon store to make sure it is with your region.
- The giveaway deadline is at the 1st of July, 2013!
- Please make sure your inbox is open and be willing to give an address. If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else.
If you have anymore questions, send an ask to my inbox! Thank you and good luck!
“The concept is simple. Take a blank sheet with nothing but the basic outline of a pinup girl and illustrate a unique scene around her.”
I’ll probably always reblog this cuz it’s just mind-blowing, holy cow